You will work directly with our Chief Data Officer to spearhead our digital transformation initiative, among several other awaiting projects.
Your main immediate responsibilities include gaining a deep understanding of the current company operations, working with the team to analyze data and create a digital transformation roadmap for company
Down the road, you will be analyzing our massive datasets of job posts and resumes to identify market gaps and value-added opportunities.
- Gather requirements, create detailed plans for data analysis projects
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualizations
- Evaluate and define product and business metrics
- Empower the team to answer data questions quickly
- Run statistical analyses such as key driver analysis, churn analysis, etc.
- Design, run and analyze trial experiments in both business and product domains
- Partner with data scientists to build high-quality data sets and machine learning, models
- Good SQL and data analysis skills.
- Good data visualization skills using BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient with Python and R
- Experienced with statistical analyses
- 3+ years experience in similar roles
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with business and technical stakeholders
- Proactive problem solving, have an eye for detail
- Good understanding of supply and demand matching theories would be a plus
- Competitive packages
- Room to grow professionally, sponsorship for learning & development of related skills
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of millions of Vietnamese
- Annual Performance Bonuses (up to 2 salary months per year)
- Salary review 2 times/year
- Parking fee & Lunch allowance
- Annual Health Checkup, Premium Health Care (Manager level), Accident Insurance for all members
- Enjoy a variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, quarterly team building to New Year party, company trip etc
- Flat, open and fast-paced environment where every ideas are welcomed