Ruby on Rails Developer will be part of a fast growing team of developers to support a range of front end and back end projects for a large Australian client. You will be working with a small team of senior developers and QA initially to build velocity and support as a foundation team developing the front end to support a range of products for the Australian Utility Industry. We work within an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Report directly to team leader
- Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback.
- Constantly learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Accurate estimation and delivery of deadlines
- Support the QA process and ensure client delivery is 100% tested and stable
Must have skills and experience:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Clear communication skills for reporting needs and answering technical and service questions
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Reading and understanding English documents
Prefer if the candidate has the following:
- ROR Backend experience
- Familiar with TDD/BDD
- Good English communication
- Experience working with foreign companies, in particular, Australia
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile team
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Private health care
- New Computer (Mac/PC) that fits your needs
- Comfortable working time: 9am - 6pm (flexible), Mon - Fri
- A conveniently located office in D2, HCMC.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Clear KPI’s and expectations
- Free English class
- Internal activities: weekly games, English talk with gift vouchers, free snacks & drinks