- Manage and update QA/QC program requirements.
- Review manual test cases, automated test cases, test plans, and team’s reported issues.
- Run and support the team run test cases.
- Ensure the quality of the project.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Monitor QC activities, schedule, send reports and escalate QC issues.
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement in the process which will help drive quality of product.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Experienced QC lead with good English. Working across teams and hands on.
- Great knowledge of JS testing frameworks and setting up automated testing.
- Manual testing + automated testing
- Salary: Negotiable based on competency
- High and attractive welfare regime: 13th month salary, annual holiday bonus, regular team-building and company activities
- Work in a dynamic, high autonomy, modern and professional environment. OŨce is located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh city
- Prioritise in personal development and life skills
- Working hours: 09h00-12h00 and 13h00-18h00 from Monday to Friday (Off Saturday & Sunday, public holidays)
Tada is THE FIRST digital commercial community for the Vietnamese education sector. In Tada, each class is an intellectual product. The educators easily publish their products, and the learners freely choose the products they desire.
Lầu 14, Tòa nhà Harbour View, 35 Nguyễn Huệ, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP.Hồ Chí MinhXem bản đồ