Who are we?
We are young and dynamic POD company with B2C product mainly at Ecommerce platforms: Shopify, Teechip,… Our vision is to integrate more in ecommerce world with a view to build our own brand in POD playground, connect with more customers around the world and bring the best experience to them.
The company is growing rapidly due to a massive increase in sales and now require someone with eyes for details and professional testing knowledge to provide quality control services. We are seeking a Quality Control Engineer to help our process run smoothly.
What will you do?
You will have an opportunity for joining and developing a scaling ecommerce business. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform various testing types and techniques such as exploratory, functional, black box, browser compatibility, usability, end-to-end, user acceptance and regression
- Develop and document test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and business use cases
- Support business and technical teams by troubleshooting and resolving development and production defects
- Identify, document and track defects
- Work with database queries, parse data
- Provide test status updates and defect report
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify process or system improvements