EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to the US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real-world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
As Project Manager, you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on the project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.