The Product Manager will work with the founders to help them refine their ideas and bring the product vision to life. That means the candidate will lead and organize the task for a team of software engineers to meet product delivery deadlines. The Product Manager will also research the newest technology and recommend product and user experience improvements.
The ideal candidate must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Candidates with prior fintech experience is preferred.
Anfin is an investment app connecting users to the Vietnamese stock market in an intuitive way. Founded by former entrepreneurs and investment bankers, Anfin is built on the principles of financial literacy and access for all. Anfin’s vision is to build an integrated brokerage offering assets classes, from stocks to bonds to crypto. More information can be found at https://www.anfin.vn/.
● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Create buying for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
● Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
● Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities by working closely with development teams to deliver with quick time to market and optimal resources
● Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
● Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
● Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
● Represent the company by soliciting feedback on company products and services
● 5+ years of software product management experience
● Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
● Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
● Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
● MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Other desirable personal qualities and skills:
● Organized and systematic in approach to tasks
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, management, problem solving, and leadership skills
● Demonstrated attitude and aptitude for an energetic startup environment
● Overseas education and/or working experience is a BIG plus
We are a fintech company in Vietnam with the mission to bring investment opportunities and financial literacy to everyone in Vietnam. We strongly believe in the power of the stock market to transform developing economies. Therefore, we’re building the most innovative product in wealth management, and brokerage to make that happen. We have successfully raised investment from global venture capital investors and are now expanding the team to develop our product.
428 Trường Sa, Phường 2, Phú Nhuận, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam Xem bản đồ