The Product Manager drives the core values of our company by working across multiple functions and using data-backed decision making to ensure we are serving our customers with what they need and we help them to solve their pain points.
The Product Manager leads the effort to:
- Understand deeply customer needs, current market opportunities, and potential
- partnerships and how these can support overall business goals.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Develop product requirements and develop appropriate initiatives and work with various departments (engineering, marketing, content production) to ensure they’re successfully achieved within the required timeline.
- Analyze current user data to make recommendations for product features modification/ learning content development direction/ new feature development
- Conduct various types of user tests to get customers feedback and insights into customer behaviors in order to optimize user experience and ROI
- Initiate new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Oversee the day to day operations of current products