- Perform receptionist services to ensure a professional reception
- Monitor and control the office supplies (equipment, stationery, furniture, pantry items, etc..)
- Monitor office cleanliness activities.
- Monitor on the condition of the office facilities including its maintenance.
- Purchasing of office supply and items.
- To liaise and coordinate with the security of the building to ensure safety for employee working in the office of the building
General administration functions:
- Apply and renewal of company license and Expatriates’ Work permit, Visa, etc..)
- Administer office furniture, equipment ( Photocopier, Phone, Printer, etc…)
- Maintain a daily meeting arrangement, appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Implement the administrative activities of the whole company to ensure administrative support for the departments in a timely and complete manner.