This is a development role working as part of the Agile SCRUM team and interact directly with other developers, analysts, QA, and product owners from Australia.
Your involvement in this project will see you exposed to Retail, Automotive, and various industries which one of the most interesting but challenging industries and a domain that is growing very fast in Vietnam.
You will follow some of the world's best practices in software development, tools, cutting-edge technologies, and a friendly but supportive working environment.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions relation database, key-value database, blob database
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Must have at least 1 year of web development experience
- Strong experience in Web API, SQL, Microservice
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (.NET Framework, .NET Core)
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (Microservices, CQRS)
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Table Storage, Redis
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English to liaise with stakeholders
Additionally, the following "nice-to-have" skillsets and experience are a bonus and can command higher salary:
Have skills in MSSQL, Window Server, Git
- Bonus: Annual bonus (13th salary), Performance bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Laptops provided.
- Annual company trip.
- Friendly environment, great working location, extra leave days, working from home.
- English working environment, Australian clients, onsite opportunities in Australia.
- Working time: Monday - Friday. Flexible working hours.