- Planning test
- Professional analysis and clarification of project issues, good Q&A with customers.
- Implement writing checklist, test cases, test procedures, test reports, defect log, ...
Manage and execute tests according to plan, including providing test results based on test status, test reports.
- Coordinate with other groups to complete the job well.
- Complete tasks assigned on schedule.
✔️ Required skills:
- 2 - 3 years of testing experience or more
- Experience on SQL Query: MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle/...
- Good understanding of various type of testing and test management tools
- Familiar with Desktop and Mobile browser as well as browser inspector
- Knowledge/experience on the following subjects is an advantage:
+ Load testing
+ Performance testing
+ Responsive testing
+ Mobile application testing
+ Basic knowledge on HTML, CSS, Client/Server
+ Team management experience
+ Team-work or independently.
+ English or Japanese: Reading document/Communication
+ Human relation skills
+ Automation: Selenium, Sikuli, CodedUI,...
+ Make test plan
Preferable for higher level:
- Can manage 2-3 members, strong leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
- Strong to make test plan
- Training skills
✔️ Soft Skills:
- Positive thinking and have progressive spirit
- Logic thinking and good at business analysis.
- Open-minded and flexible in project’s process tailoring
With Covid-19 pandemic, Lampart will pay full salary during the time employees are isolated at home or in health facilities, in addition, Lampart always have flexible policies in this period to ensure the health of the employees.
- Working hour: 8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday
- Company trip & Health care check-up: once a year
- Performance bonus: twice a year
- Salary reviewing: at least once/ year
- Industrial accident insurance
- Women leave: 0.5 day/month
- Extra bonus at wedding (5,000,000 VND), having baby (2,000,000 VND), ….gifts at Lunar new year, mid-autumn festival
- Signing Indefinite contract: +1 day leave/year
- Team building fund for employee to organize activities in team or among teams.
- Halloween Party, Christmas Party, Year-end Party, Birthday Party every month, …. and outdoor activities: 3.4 times/year
- Sport Activities: Soccer, Badminton,…