We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with passion in B2B marketing, inbound marketing, and digital marketing in general. You will be the leader to our dynamic marketing team, together driving outstanding business results for PMAX.
Marketing strategy & planning:
- Set marketing objectives based on business objectives and align the objectives with BoD.
- Build the overall marketing strategy for PMAX with relevant campaigns and activities throughout the year to achieve marketing objectives.
- Develop your own work plan and manage the work plan of team members following the strategy.
Content strategy & planning:
- Synthesize insights from the target audience research and combine with the brand positioning to propose strategic content direction for PMAX.
- Develop effective content strategy with detailed pillars and angles to deliver the main communication objective.
- Design detailed implementation plan with audiences, channels, PICs, and timeline.
Marketing workstreams execution management:
Manage the execution & optimization of all marketing workstreams following the strategic direction at each period of time, including but not limited to the following:
- Event management: Plan and organize events such as workshops and webinars for both the potential clients and the potential employees of PMAX.
- Social media management: Coordinate with content marketing executives to update contents for social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Youtube; reply messages and comments on these channels following PMAX’s process and guidelines.
- Website management: Coordinate with content marketing executives to update contents for the website, optimize SEO and website performance in general.
- CRM: Design CRM framework & process and implement CRM activities across channels, especially email marketing.
- Others: Implement other marketing activities based on the strategy at each period.
Report & Analysis:
- Report to the Growth Director and CEO about the effectiveness of the overall marketing performance with insight and plan for further improvement.
Team leadership & management:
- Build & manage a Marketing team of 4-6 people, including content marketer and general marketer.
- Coach & feedback to develop team members and maximize their ELV.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- Must have
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing manager or similar positions, managing at least 3 people.
- Having a deep knowledge of B2B Marketing, lead nurturing and having passion to grow further in this career path.
- Understanding of marketing channels, especially Event, Website, Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Youtube), and Email.
- Excellent communication skill, especially in the field of advertising and branding.
- Excellent planning, project management and time management skills.
- Experimental mindset with enthusiasm about self-challenging.
- Data-driven mindset with technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data; process, design, and present it in ways to map out customers’ insights in order to help the organization make better decisions.
- Good to have
- Experiences in marketing agency or having knowledge of marketing agency business.
- Experiences in building up and managing CRM for B2B business.
- Creative and innovation mindset with interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Ambitious with aggressive targets.