Brand & Campaign management:
- Working alongside BOD & Head of Marketing on Product positioning, branding & communication strategy
- Initiating, organizing, and executing marketing campaigns to promote KGR products, drive brand awareness, trust & revenue. Overseeing the overall budget of the campaign and performance.
- Responsible for following-up & working alongside different stakeholders of the campaign (both internal and external) and ensure performance as expected CRM, User research & market monitoring:
- Managing and implementing interactive campaigns with customers on the platform
- Understanding user behavior on the app, through working with Product on UX/UX analysis
- Planning customer surveys, analyzing feedback to improve the image, brand and product products and service quality of the company
- Conducting market research, information analysis, competitors & pricing analysis to generate insights to improve product & marketing campaigns Marketing content creation & production:
- Managing a team of content writers, graphic designers & video editors dedicated to the marketing team to produce all related marketing materials.
- Controlling the image, information of POSM for the sales department in accordance with the strategy joint of the Company
Social media, PR & KOL marketing:
- Growing the presence of KGR on (but not limited to) Facebook, Tik Tok & Instagram
- Managing PR strategy & PR content creation
- Developing KOL strategy & manage the execution, in collaboration with the Content/Academic team
Activations / offline events:
- Organizing activities to access schools, sponsors, brand, and image advertising of products and companies.
- Coordinating with other parts of the company/partners to ensure transparency, consistency, High quality in deploying image and brand message on channels informed
- Conducting measurement and reporting of operational status, acceptance reports of each chapter submit based on approved KPIs.
- Performing other duties as directed by the Board of Directors