Our mission is to build an open-source collaboration system which is a collection of multiple products.
Our main products include applications for Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Chat, File Sharing... which are essential for any team/company of any size.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
✔ Create the test cases, executing tests, and report to your leader.
✔ Communicate with the global development team for planning/requirements/issues.
✔ Join in testing activities for different types of projects in Linagora.
• Background in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience in software testing.
• Have experience in web/mobile application testing.
• Knowledge of office applications.
• Knowledge of software development process.
• Good at logical thinking and problem-solving.
• Be able to learn new technologies quickly.
• Good level in English skills: written and spoken.
• Work in a multinational team with highly skilled people for international projects.
• Correct work-life balance.
• Annual company trip, exciting team-building activities.
• Working time: 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday.
• Lunch allowance, 13th-month salary, competitive salary.
• Annual health checkups and other benefits based on labor law.
• Participate in Open Source communities and conferences in Vietnam.
• Modern working space, free coffee.