The Process Improvement Manager/ Assistant Manager is part of the Strategy & Transformation team. The role aims to lead and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s processes. The Process Manager/ Assistant Manager will report to the PMO Director and will be responsible for aligning process improvement/ transformation projects.
- Understand the Company’s Strategic Vision and work towards formulating appropriate transformation in terms of the process with other relevant internal stakeholders.
- Primarily driving the business process development, implementation and continuous improvement for each department to ensure our Customer Value Proposition can be achieved.
- Drive the development and implementation of the processes and business platforms to improve productivity and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
- Conduct regular reviews and updates of internal business procedures and processes to incorporate best practices.
- Develop process training materials and support Head of Strategy & Transformation in facilitating the process training to all staff across all departments.
- Drive internal/external stakeholders to obtain valid process improvements enhancing the overall operational business process of the Company.
- To continuously differentiate service offerings from competitors, the Process Improvement Manager/ Assistant Manager will work together with the Head of Strategy & Transformation to implement new initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
- Partner with the Head of Strategy & Transformation to drive the digitization of the company and implement customized technology platforms to ensure alignment with the business and operations.
- The Process Improvement Manager/ Assistant Manager also be required to assist with the Management reporting system, risk management and compliance projects.