A Server Developer is responsible for turning an application design idea into code on a fast moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of application’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, for both client and server sides.
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code;
- Produce prototypes of ideas and features;
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality;
- “Polish” the app, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Project Manager.