Who are we?
We are young and dynamic POD company with B2C product mainly at Ecommerce platforms: Shopify, Teechip,… Our vision is to integrate more in ecommerce world with a view to build our own brand in POD playground, connect with more customers around the world and bring the best experience to them.
The company is growing rapidly due to a massive increase in sales and now require someone with ideas and knowledge to provide professional communication between product, business and technology. We are seeking a junior Business Analyst to help our process run smoothly
What will you do?
You will have an opportunity for joining and developing a scaling ecommerce business.
- Lead and document business and functional requirements definition sessions with business and technical stakeholders to better understand functional, data, user interface and non-functional requirements
- Manage stakeholder engagement by maintaining active and consistent communication regarding feature enhancements, requirements confirmation and approval decisions
- Apply business analysis methodologies, information systems and operational control concepts in broad technology settings
- Use effective communication and presentation skills to communicate concepts, gain buy-in, facilitate conflict resolution and recommended solutions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of technology developments within domain and industry
- Organize activities and manage time efficiently to adhere to commitments and changing priorities with minimal supervision from the manager.
- Support business and technical teams by troubleshooting and resolving development and production defects
- Work with team members to identify process or system improvements