SCOPE OF WORK:
We are looking for a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company's computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Other tasks assigned by BOD.