- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource (time, money, equipment, etc) availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with all internal stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management if needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure projects are followed company’s standard, policies.
1. Qualification: University Degree majored in Information Technology (master degree is a plus)
2. Work Experience
- Proven working experience as a project manager (both Waterfall and Agile methodology) in information technology.
- PMP / Agile Scrum Master certification is a plus;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Have experience on Finance/Banking sector is a plus.
- Experience on application development and application support is a plus.
- Have knowledge on mobile application programming language and some experience on mobile application support
- Have some knowledges on PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on Infrastructures, networking, security is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with different stake holders
- Able to communicate fluently in English (both written & verbal)
- Good at trouble shooting, root cause analysis with wide knowledge not only in application area.
- Relationship management, negotiation, leadership, teamwork.
- Some technical IT background and able to communicate technical terms to non-technical audience.
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking, initiative, pro-activity, persistence and innovation.
- Strong application management/analysis background, especially experience in financial service applications.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Able to learn fast and act fast
- Trust-worthy and have good attitude on facing multiple system issues
- Positive thinking with service mind-set
- Good collaboration and cooperation with all stake-holders. Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and inter-department/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers.
- Being able to work under pressure.
Attractive salary and bonus
Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
Professional, dynamic working environment