- Manage full cycle recruiting & the building up of an effective recruitment system including: candidates’ database system, recruitment website and online channels, coordinate with recruitment agencies, screen CVs, schedule and conduct interviews, conduct reference check, informing unsuccessful applicants according to approved selection process.
- Create and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Liaise with department managers to analyze needs and expectations; consult job requirements and policy for department managers
- Conduct new employee orientation and follow up probation period.
2. Compensation & Benefits:
- Take part in developing HR policies & procedures of the company and supervise the implementation
- Implement HR policies, procedures, and processes, ensuring consistency.
- Provide direct support of entire performance review and provide support to department heads
- Provide accurate reports to support the annual remuneration review process
- Can implement the payroll system including calculating payroll, insurance, personal income tax for local staff
- Manage HR admin works including probation, labor contract renewal, new staff exit procedures, etc...
- Manage and update employee information database, provide timely and accurate HR data reports.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and reliability of HR data at all times.
- Can work with local authorities and ensure full compliance regarding law
- Support BOD by providing legal advice, guidelines, and other regulations to ensure the company policies in accordance with the labor laws.
- Manage office-related matters such as office equipment & maintenance, supplies, telephone expenses and stationary usage and cleaning service.
- Overall office administration including monthly cost, payroll, logistic, purchasing, (research suppliers, price dealing and order processing.
- Oversee organization of company transport, subsistence and accommodation (book air ticket, hotel, car and taxi)
- Interacting and dealing with government offices (Meeting, Report, Prepare documents and Implement procedures related to DPI, Labor-management office...)
- Create company documentation ( shareholders papers, templets, guidelines,...)
- Maintain hard copy, systematize, encode and store files in computers.
- Internal management process development.