Compensation and Benefits (50%)
- In charge for timekeeping record
- Absenteeism report and attendant report
- Provide employee cards for new employees.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Support C&B in maintain employee files, employee pictures and records in electronic and paper form, store in place.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Support C&B in gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates etc.
Talent Acquisition (30%)
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Support TA in organizing and attending recruitment events and job fairs.
- Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g. in-person interviews, screening calls and assessments)
- Manages the on-boarding process of each new hire recruited and coordinates the scheduling of orientation and other on-boarding meetings.
Training & Development (10%)
- Play roll as coordinated in events with Training and Development.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
HR task (10%)
- Support in tasks related to HR which assigned by supervisor/ manager
- Translated documents related to HR when required