• Consistently recruiting excellent staff by managing the recruitment process
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
• Assess training needs, and coordinate learning and development initiatives for employees
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual KPI, OKR evaluations)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Manage employees’ grievances and conflicts through positive and professional mediation
• Create clear and concise reports for management team and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department, nurture a positive working environment
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management by developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
• To undertake specific areas of responsibility and special projects, as required, to support the office.
• At least 2 years in HR field
• Solid communication skills in both Vietnamese (English is a bonus)
• Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle highly sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion
• Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
• Demonstrable leadership abilities
• BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
• Parking allowance
• Lunch and telephone allowance after completing the probation period
• Benefits for employees will be counted according to Vietnamese Labour Laws
• 12 days of paid annual leave
• 13-month bonus and annual salary review
• Working in an international, energy and dynamic environment
• Monthly lunch/dinner with colleagues, year quarter movie day
• Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m, Sat, 8.30 a.m – 11.50 a.m (lunchtime: 11.50 a.m – 12.50 p.m)
• Grab Service for business trips within HCMC
Our project - ODA.VN is B2B F&B platform which can transform HORECA procurement process into a more cost-saving, efficient and meaningful one.
You will be joining the team developing ODA platform.
ODA is a pioneer and industry leader in operational management for the B2B F&B industries, easily connecting suppliers and customers. With more than 400 suppliers’ networks, ODA.VN provides an easy and cost-saving way to order F&B ingredients for HORECA businesses.
Dự án của chúng tôi - ODA.VN là nền tảng B2B F&B có thể biến quy trình mua sắm của HORECA thành quy trình tiết kiệm chi phí, hiệu quả và có ý nghĩa hơn.
Bạn sẽ tham gia nhóm phát triển nền tảng ODA.
ODA là công ty tiên phong và dẫn đầu trong lĩnh vực quản lý vận hành cho ngành công nghiệp F&B B2B, dễ dàng kết nối nhà cung cấp và khách hàng. Với mạng lưới hơn 400 nhà cung cấp, ODA.VN cung cấp một cách dễ dàng và tiết kiệm chi phí để đặt hàng nguyên liệu Thực phẩm & Đồ uống cho các doanh nghiệp HORECA.
Tầng 6, Toà nhà Beautiful Saigon, Số 2 Nguyễn Khắc Viện, Phường Tân Phú, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamXem bản đồ