The full-stack developers design and implement robust internal systems/capabilities to boost the productivity and enhance the trading capabilities of the company.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Build and implement systems for internal end-users
- Automate existing work flow
- Work closely with C++ developers on troubleshooting and optimization of the performance of various components of the trading system
- Diagnose and resolve complex infrastructure/coding issues
- Evaluate new technologies for integration