Our client - a tech-enabled company in the healthcare sector is seeking a high-performing Finance Manager to join their BOM team. A strong track record in growing their customer base, with a vision and platform to continue that growth makes it a very exciting time to join this business.
- Report to COO.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching the Finance & Accounting Team.
- Providing the team with the tools to succeed and allowing them to develop as the business continues to grow.
- Managing and taking accountability for all Taxation, Compliance and Regulatory matters and liaising with the appropriate authorities.
- Working with the wider business in a business partnership role to optimize systems, reduce costs and enhance the profitability of the organization's core business lines.
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be working with the founders of the business but also engaging and delivering on the expectation of third-party investors..
- Providing key analytical insights and performing due diligence on fund-raising and investment opportunities.
- Ensure that the business has access to timely and accurate business data and financial information.