1. Marketing Budget Controlling (50%)
- Regularly working with marketing project/team managers and other members to prepare appropriate financial plans for the projects/teams; commenting on major variances and highlights of potential risks;
- Controlling budgets, preparing variance report, dashboards regarding to all marketing projects and ensuring actual results meet the approved plans;
- Measuring performance efficiency of Business Development, Media Buyer and other teams in Marketing department as well as other marketing projects of Group;
- Controlling marketing payout and ensuring it’s under approved amount; requesting to amend on a timely basis to optimize financial results.
2. Marketing Operation Performance Assessing And Analysing (40%)
- Preparing monthly analysis on performance against budget/forecast to assist Board of Directors in tracking business performance against objectives;
- Monthly Extensive Analysis Reports on marketing campaign efficiency, considering various approaches such as marginal profit, return on ads spends, cost optimization, volume trends, vs historical data, internal/ external factors or another statistical method… to provide insights and recommend for optimization.
- Maximize Marketing contribution by working with Group Finance team, especially person-in-charge of overall financial result per market and acknowledging which campaigns, offers, partners, payouts are contributing the most to the Group overall financial result to discuss with Marketing team and have suitable plans;
- Maintaining margin simulation report, highlighting future risk, negative financial impact on project results and requesting for action plans from marketing departments.
- Assessing financial aspect of new marketing campaigns/projects proposed by Head of Marketing and ensure it is eligible to proceed;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
3. Build Sop And Streamline Processes Continuously (10%)
- Building and maintaining SOP, aim for optimization and simplification; quarterly review to update on changes in process
- Ensure the collaboration between Finance and Marketing runs with conformity by establishing regulation and following the SOP.
- Call and participate in meetings to build new processes, or streamline existing process in order to optimize the operational performance and thereby contribute to the financial performance of the Group