- Working as part of a project development team.
- Be responsible for setting the design direction for the development of the projects as well as critique and
review of design proposals by consultants.
- Liaise with the appointed design consultants, and be involved in all stages of projects such as concept
design, schematic design, design development, detail design and construction, review of mock-ups and
- Other responsibilities include undertaking preliminary feasibility studies to assess the development potential of
new projects or acquisitions and undertaking simple in-house design projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with exposure in residential, office, retail & master planning projects, with experience overseeing projects from inception to completion.
- Independent with the ability to set design objectives and accomplished goals effectively.
- Necessary to Possess a good understanding of building regulations, codes, and submission procedures.
- Experienced with Vietnamese authority submission and procedure is an advantage.
- Overseas work experience would be an advantage.
- A flair for design and self-motivation to achieve good design solutions in our development projects.
- Good understanding of design, detailing and the project implementation process is essential.
- Eye for good design and a keen interest in details as well as the big picture when it comes to translating ideas into built form.
- Good team player who can collaborate with colleagues from different departments to achieve shared objectives for the projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with consultants and professional peers in reviewing, directing, and critiquing their design proposals to achieve project goals.
- Good spoken and written English, knowledge of the Vietnamese language will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in design software