We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to manage a diverse development team. The responsibilities of a Engineering Manager include leading a team of developers and engineers, collaborating with product managers, and improving company policies and standards. You will plan and monitor work schedules and cash flows, and work with multiple and diverse teams. Some of their responsibilities also include aligning engineering activities and projects with company goals and objectives, providing expert guidance and support, approving newly-developed policies from various departments, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Ideal candidates will have experience in identifying and navigating organizational changes, a keen interest in international trends in engineering and leadership, and above-average emotional intelligence. To be successful as a Engineering Manager, you should have prior organizational leadership experience, be able to collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver. Ultimately, a top-notch Engineering Manager should demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers and developers, and have a solid foundation in software design. As the leader of the engineering team, you will be responsible for resource hiring, members mentoring, and building the team culture.
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Developing standardizes roles, reporting hierarchy and career paths
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements inefficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products