D2C WEBSITE MANAGEMENT & CRM LEAD:
- Manage the building projects of D2C website for company from scratch, aligning with related departments, regional office and agencies to deliver ultimate plan of publish the website open to end-customers with flawless design and customer journey flows.
- Deep knowledge of web design principles such as wireframe – building modules – optimize content – embed tracking links, etc.
- Develop sales & marketing plan for D2C website including promotions/vouchers, advertisements, budget allocation, stock forecast, event calendar, etc.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences/customers’ personas, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate each type of customers to purchase.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and CMS system (e.g., Google Analytics, Magento, Haravan,…) with knowledge of e-Wallets service integration is preferable.
- Solid knowledge of planning a future CRM ecosystem, with email marketing servers and systems first (e.g., MailChimp, GetResponse, Aws, etc), able to create email blast / newsletter campaigns.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new projects/trends such as Tiktok, DMP, etc.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website with minimizing dropouts/bounce rate and focus on conversion of sales.
- Improve the website layout/design, UX, traffic, and content of the website with full convenience to customer flows but following company’s policies and compliance.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Experience in creating/optimizing landing pages/microsites and user funnels.
- Knowledge about on-page SEO is preferable.
- Conduct keyword research to make best guidelines of content to maximize top search result on related products vs competitors.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Knowledge about Social Listening with familiarity to use Social listening systems (Younet/Buzzmetrics) is preferable.
SOCIAL FANPAGE MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the content of all posts to Company’s social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and build social post plan daily/weekly/monthly dividing by categories and types.
- Have knowledge on creating paid campaigns on social media platforms including all type of ads such as Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Google Shopping ads, Affiliates, etc. have background of directly execute ads campaign and realtime ads performance optimization is preferable.
- Use advanced metrics and setting KPI with detail reports to measure the success of a digital marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends and act fast to follow.
LEAD DIGITAL MARKETING RELATED ACTIVITIES (MEDIA OPTIMIZATION, DIGITAL CAMPAIGN):
- Support sales on Viral Clip and digital campaign for dealers. Cooperate with key Dealers sites to develop Digital Marketing activities. Work along with digital marketers of Dealers to monitor Digital KPIs for Panasonic category/ product in dealers’ site.
- Support Ecommerce team and other departments on Digital related projects.