Workplace: District 2.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at Tika Tika, you will be responsible for end to end campaign execution, Activation and Optimization of day-to-day digital work (i.e., Paid Search, Social, Programmatic Display)
- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Responsible for developing and managing digital marketing budget, spending, and ROI goals for each digital media channel.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and communication with clients I digital marketing agencies to help ensure flawless execution. Partner with agencies to develop test/optimization plans to maximize results.
- Assess new digital marketing and business development opportunities; provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support I lead to team execution.
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to the internal team and all 3rd party agencies.