A. Job Overview:
- To promote low-voltage electrical and mechanical main distribution switchboards, distribution boards and industrial control panels in the Sales Department.
- To organize and conduct sales activities to achieve sales objectives.
- To outsource, detect and follow up on projects.
- To co-operate and co-ordinate with relevant company departments/sections for providing technical supports and commercial proposals to potential customers.
- To actively gather market and key competitors information for sales strategy.
- To communicate clients, consecutively, to ensure for timely collection of receivables from sales, in co-ordination with Accounting Department.
- To assist the Board of Directors in all aspects regarding sales and marketing.
- Other works within his/her capability, requested and/or not spelt out by the Board of Directors, for company interests and smooth operations.
B. Main Responsibilities:
- Good and prudent promotion of company products to customers, professionally and effective.
- Maintaining and strengthening consecutive and good relations with current and potential customers. Especially after-sale relationship for effective timely collection of receivables and also for future opportunities.
- Updating of latest market and competitors information for sales forecasts and production trends.
- Setting up of company effective marketing & sales strategy and implementation, domestically and internationally.
- Contents and practices of presentations, slideshows, brochures, exhibition, marketing events to introduce company and its products to the market, technically and commercially.
- Assistance to Board of Directors in setting up sales targets, marketing policy and strategy, for both domestic and international markets.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.