Dot Dot Gem is a Vietnamese jewelry start-up that separated from a traditional jewelry business. We are a direct-to consumer approach that makes luxury accessible and fun, and empowers modern women to purchase jewelry for themselves.
We are a team of designers, writers, marketers, engineers and strategists who love to learn and seek to continually get better and make the big vision happen. We are in a pre-seed fund, and we are looking for someone special to join our team.
About this position:
Dot Dot Gem is seeking a creative director that can lead our in-house design and art direction. You will drive the creative direction process for content, digital products, brand initiatives, and BAU creative assets from conception through design and production. You are in charge of creating visual content assets for DDG's e-Commerce photography and video, as well as lifestyle and marketing campaigns.
- Own the creative process from concept through to execution, be resourceful and wear many hats of designers, photographers, producers, stylists, and retouchers - and collaborate with cross-functional peers in Merchandising, Marketing, and Product
- Create outstanding photography and video direction, styling, and design direction
- Partner with copywriters, designers, and cross-functional peers to develop project plans and ensure projects are progressing and that creative is delivered on time
- Iterate and communicate ideas across team (mood boards, concept statements, design exploration, art direction boards, styling, presentation, etc)
- Image selection for products launches, look books, PR decks design
- Ideate, design for marketing campaigns, paid ads and emails.