The Country Manager will be responsible for Strategic Program Development, Program Management, Stakeholder Management, and Networking.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategic Program Development
- Contribute constructively to strategic planning, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of program activities in the country.
- Institutionalize Strong Systems and Processes for the program development, consistent with funder and stakeholder priorities and direction.
- Advancing at country level, country-related work of the program.
- Program Management
- Responsible for managing all operations and administrative management, including ensuring accelerated pace of the programme development and its progress, liaison with multi and bi-lateral stakeholders.
- Responsibility for ensuring targeted results and impact in the development and implementation of the program with operational support and guidance from the IDH HQ Program Management Team and LABS Lead.
- Responsible for managing all operations of the country office and legal entity. The job requires a strong understanding of how a business entity operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen of running country office.
- Run the required Cambodia program facilitation, administration, and reporting within the overall regional structure.
- Manages contracts with implementing partners, Inspection Firms, Training Firms, and consultants (with legal and administrative support of the IDH Operations team.
- Stakeholder Management and Networking
- Promoting LABS programme to expand its Outreach.
- Responsibility for working on the maintenance and expansion of the relevant network in the sector.
- Manage and support public sector engagement.
- Managing partnerships with key stakeholders and Governments.