- Provide legal assistance in the companies’ daily operation and real-estate projects implementation, including but not limit to providing legal advice to the board members of the companies, getting involved in negotiations with external parties.
- Draft, review and revise the content of legal documents to ensure compliance with local laws, Group’s policy and principles and business purposes. Legal documents include but not limit to:
- Finance and Banking related: all types of loan agreements, foreign loan registration, bond insurance capital mobilization structure, cooperation with banks for home loan granted to
buyers, tripartite agreements (between banks, developer and buyers), bank guarantees and all other legal matters relating to corporate finance
- Business and development: joint venture agreements, incorporation, licensing, investment and divestment structure, capital contribution, dividend payment and all other legal matters relating to corporate governance.
- Sales and Marketing: capital contribution contracts, sales and purchase contracts, office lease agreements, resident lease agreements and all other legal matters relating to sales and marketing
- Real estate business and Property management: All types of contracts and legal issues relating to/arising from the sales and purchase and daily operation and management of the properties
- For others areas: taxation, service agreements, IP related matters, safety-related matters
+ Provide consultancy in deal structure (both investment and divestment) and subsidiaries restructure
+ Monitor the matter of law compliance and update the company's key changes in the local laws. Manage legal outsourcing engagements;
- Monitor and control Corporate Legal team activities, solving problems, ensuring staff member to achieve the highest results.