1. Strategic media and content planning, which includes:
- Take part in planning and executing communication campaigns to promote product, build greater brand awareness and support business
- Responsible for content and copywriting for all marketing materials and campaigns across media channels.
- Analysis, review & come up with content direction for all Social/ Digital channels (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Social Seeding, PR, Websites, SMS, Email marketing…) that align with company marketing and business objectives
- Plan and manage communications budget effectively
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly/ Campaign report basis
2. Creative campaign and content development, which includes:
- Develop monthly/weekly content plan for websites, blogs, Facebook fanpages, Tiktok, youtube channels and other social platforms including brainstorm and propose ideas for the best and outstanding content
- Develop content plan for all creative and communication campaigns, including managing KOL campaigns
- Create and present storyboards of ideas in different content format such as Facebook posts, Social Seeding posts, PR articles, websites, video clips, testimonials, animations etc.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy, advertising messages for creative products such as taglines, slogans, scripts, web banner copy, Facebook ads copy, SEM copy, etc.
- Work closely with Designer to make sure the copy properly highlighted in the Facebook post photos, web layouts, videos, etc.
- Work closely with other departments (Academic & Production, Product, Sales…) to ensure all communications are aligned and able to highlight company visions, product benefits and differentiations
3. Content improvement, which includes:
- Research competitors and keep abreast of social content market trends
- Organize and run effective content creative workshops
4. Lead the Content Marketing team, particularly:
- Be a content ambassador
- Provide training and guidance to all staffs in the team to meet all digital content requirements
- Develop the content team to play the key role in providing core competencies.