As the Community Direction Staff, you will be responsible for communications and programs to increase retention and engagement across email, SMS, push notifications, Telegram and in-app messaging. In this role specifically, you will collaborate with a cross functional team to create and execute User strategies that move business metrics market that surprise and delight our customers.
We ask that you have flexibility to work any assigned shift (Shifts range from 7am - 3pm, 9am - 5pm, or 2pm - 10pm with the potential need to work one weekend day)
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Understand company policies, proactively response to user from all of communication channels at all time 24/7
- Understand affiliate strategies that nurture User through sign-up process, and first 30 days
- Gather and analysis user data to make strategy satisfying stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of CRM campaigns.
- Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Design testing plans to achieve business outcomes, and partner with Analytics to measure, report and share results and learnings
- Use data to optimize marketing programs and deliver upon overall company goals
- Proactively optimize and ensure the health of the channels via regular reviews of KPI/ metrics and channel health checks
- Partner and establish strong working relationships with Growth, Analytics, Strategy & Operations, Product, Support and Product Marketing teams