Product in-charge: ASUS SERVER PRODUCTS & GPU Computing
- Gathering application, solution, and business requirements from the customer, including forwarding interaction and promotion of Asus Server products
- Participate in discovery meetings and present products/solutions to our customers
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and strategic partner with our internal team
- Understanding the merit, risk, and viability of the solution(s) proposed to meet the objectives of the business
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on future algorithms and applications.
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of deep learning and machine learning, working with software, research, and product teams.
- 3+ years of experience in the cloud data centers, AI market verticals, or an equivalent combination of professional experience and training
- Good understanding of AI technologies, applications, and infrastructure requirements with cloud service providers, enterprise data centers
- Working experience in/or servicing cloud service providers, enterprise data centers
- Experience with accelerator-server hardware, GPUs
- Experience with GPU computing
- Must: Good English (able to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus)
Important note: English is required for this position so please send your CV in English for the application.
Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th-month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check