- Developing test automation scripts.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with BA and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Reporting to QA Lead
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- At least 1-year working experience as a test automation engineer.
- Good working experience in at lease one of popular programming languages, such as Python, Java, JS, Ruby, ...
- Having working experience in Web automation using Selenium and Mobile App automation using Appium.
- Problem-solving, highly accurate, detail-oriented, creative.
- Having working experience using Python and Robot Framework is a plus.
- Having working experience in device automation testing is a plus.
- Having working experience in healthcare domain knowledge is a plus.
Best place to develop yourself
And what's else
At ITR we build IoT systems, leverage Big Data and AI technologies to bring data insights to Life
Do cutting-edge and big things with ITR!
At ITR, we passionate in connecting things to the big network as we believe in the power of IoT to bring us better information, more control and higher productivity. ITR partners with startups and entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, Europe to build innovative IoT systems in healthcare, tracking and monitoring industries. Working at ITR, you will have chances to experience, contribute to the making of multimillion-dollar IoT systems and learn the latest technologies like Kafka, Hadoop, Kubernetes, TensorFlow, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform.
Love making great products? Welcome to ITR :)
Floor 9, Saigon Paragon Building, No 3 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMCXem bản đồ