- Provide high-quality 2D Assets (fake screen, items, buttons, banners, game icon, and modify assets…) for projects required.
- Work closely with game designer, game team, Lead Artist and Art team.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Produce High-Quality 2D assets and textures
- Design and create game elements such as user interface, buttons, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds and more.
- Design Banners and Websites.
- Possess a good understanding of composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective
- Possess a good understanding of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
- Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the Lead / Supervisor
- Problem-solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
- Deliver artworks in a timely manner and with required quality standard
- Show motivation and passion at work
Contribution in Management
- Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
- Good understanding of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
- Possess a library of references (2D references) to use for working and to share with the art team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Work closely with Senior and Lead Artists
- Contribute to a good working environment for the team
- Report your task status to your supervisors or producers