For over a century, Dale Carnegie has evolved from one man's belief in the power of personal development to a global workplace learning and performance organization with offices in over 80 countries. Dale Carnegie has been improving individual and business performance around the world to take command in their relationships, business and life by evaluating, counseling, training and coaching based on a profound understanding of human potentials.
While our training techniques continue to evolve, our core principles remain true to a single vision: real transformation begins within.
Established from 2007, Dale Carnegie Vietnam has been looking for talents who is enthusiastic and passionate to represent “Dac Nhan Tam” culture and contribute into the sustainable development of Vietnam’s business community.
- OD counsel and offer solutions improving, enhancing and elevating competencies of individuals, team performance then fostering organizational development.
- Keep learning, keep growing: Organisational development is complicated and agile expertise, which requires both great human relation skills with sincerity & honesty and wide range of knowledge from common senses to business, HR development, economy. This forces and encourages OD to read, to hear, to experience more and more.
- OD embraces CARES: sincerely care about the situation, expectations, challenges of the customer in many perspectives.
- Just LEARN: OD knows well about Dale Carnegie’s solution systems, tools, methodologies and philosophy to advise solutions create intentional changes then, improve competitive advantages and agility of individuals and organizations.
- OD builds win-win co-operations based on integrity and respect to stakeholders, including customers. Due to that, OD gains more referrals, more sustainable and loyal customers.
- OD sells solutions that Dale Carnegie leads examples. As a part of the Dale Carnegie team, OD represents core values of the organization including Pride, Ownership, Business Acumen, Integrity, Love & care. OD truly “PUBLIC” our values.