Come take your career to the next level in the dynamic world of Corporate Investment Banking. Look no further, as REE Corporation is inviting passionate and driven individuals to join our team for this position.
At REE Corporation, we are proud to be a long-term and reputable corporation with a steadfast commitment to investing and operating in industries that promote human essentials during 45 years of sustainable development history.
The successful candidate will have a chance to work with C-suite executives and play a pivotal role in our finance team, joining in M&A activities, contributing to Financial Modeling, Deal Structuring, and Nurturing essential relationships with stakeholders. This is an opportunity to be part of a company that values growth, innovation, and positive impact.
Scope of work:
- Development of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and equity/debt capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods: DCF, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction, etc.
- Develop relationships with new and existing investors/partners/lenders in order to support REE’s strategic initiatives.
- Preparation of M&A documents & materials.
- Develop recommendations for private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of REE’s projects, including investment memoranda, management presentations and debt financing’s request for proposals.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for REE’s asset/project portfolios.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or accounting (passing CFA exam for all three levels is a strong plus)
• From four (4) or more years of experience in an investment banking or finance background, prefer particularly on the Buy-side.
• Practical experience in M&A activities (finance due diligence).
• Working knowledge of financial modelling, deal structuring and closing principals.
• Strong communication, presentation and networking skills.
• Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
• Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
• Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
EXPLORE OUR BUSINESS:
Established since 1977, REE Corporation is the first company to be listed on Vietnam Stock Market. In 2020, REE Corporation still stands firmly its position of Top 50 best listed companies in Vietnam. Our four business sectors include: - M&E Refrigeration - Real Estate Development - Power Utilities - Water Utilities.
364 Cong Hoa, Phuong 13, Quan Tan Binh, HCMCView map