Silicon Stack has an immediate requirement for a Support Lead / Bridging Engineer working with our customer – Kraft Heinz Corp. – Japan, and our team based in Vietnam (HCM City) to deliver maintenance and support for existing legacy systems which comprises of Excel and MS Access system. This role also require the candidate to identify opportunities to suggest new development projects to convert existing Excel and Access system into the standard non-core Web applications.
This role require candidate to have fluent verbal and written communication in Japanese and Vietnamese/English.
This role is a Lead role for a new market that Silicon Stack expanding into, so there will be opportunities for candidates to travel to Japan and possibly South Koera to build customer relationship and additional team members.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, this role will require candidate to work from home and working remotely with our teams in Australia, Vietnam and India.
The Job will comprises of the following tasks similar to other Support Lead for Australia and NZ market
Bridging Engineer and Business Analyst:
- Work closely with the business owner to deliver the projects and features
- Initiate and support Agile development of scrum multi-function teams
- Gathering and analyze the requirements from business owner
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation
- Work closely with User Experience specialists, designers, developers, and testers to provide clarification when required
- Organize a weekly meeting for Non-Core Supply Chain and OPS project
- Create formal user stories based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Make sure SNOW is up to date
Support Lead for Maintenance & Support:
- Handle SNOW tickets
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Talk team members or clients through a series of actions, either MS Team, Email, or over the screen share, to help resolve issues
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with other teams and end-user, such as software developers
- Resolve Source Code Issue
- Optimize Application Code
- Release new functions/changes
- Ensures prolonged life of a system
- Improve reliability of the application