As a Software Engineer in Test/Sr. Automation Test , you will be involved in developing, optimizing the testing framework, design automation tests script. You are primarily focusing on automation for running the tests quickly and repeatedly. You will collaborate with the Development team, QA teams to understand the platform architecture, in order to integrate the automaton tests for their services effectively.
- Understand QA processes and systems for safe code delivery. Install, configure and maintain the software test environment.
- Develop and maintain the automation test framework, tooling, test services, data analytic project for QA (dashboards, test results)
- Design, implement and execute automated tests including functional, contract, performance, load and longevity tests.
- Performs maintenance and operational tasks (reconfigurating, updating, monitoring) on test environments (performance and pre-production clusters).
- Works with development teams to speed up testing and delivery, reproduce and resolve problems.
- Design, develop and execute test cases on component/integration and end to end level to ensure product quality. Write and maintain clear, precise bug reports to submit to the bug tracking system.
- Communicate - Talk to Engineers, Manager and Ops daily. Work with development teams to reproduce and resolve problems.
- Analyze defects and test results to be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Be able to create, compose and sharing knowledge cross the QA team
- Testing, analytical, problem-solving abilities are your strengths.
- Experience working on multitasking and prioritizing.
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and less guide.
- Know how to make decisions, explain and present.
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in software development or automation testing experience.
- Strong development experience with Kotlin, Scala, Java, Selenium
- Experience on design/implement Automation Test framework and CI/CD integrations
- Nice to have experience on TestCafe/Arquillian Graphene Test and other Automation open source tools
- Hand-on experience with Unit Testing in various frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, Selenium WebDriver.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- Good understanding of relational database design and transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Hands-on programming experience with REST API design, distributed systems, enterprise applications, cloud-based solutions.
- Experienced with performance and load testings.
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers, Splunk and GIT and Linux Systems