About Cloud and Network Services (CNS)
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
CNS Global Business Center is seeking a Core Presales in Vietnam market to provide proactive and close customer engagement in order to identify potential opportunities and build customer relationships as a trusted domain expert partner. Moreover, the role should fundamentally provide in-depth technical leadership and expertise, develop domain specific solutions and architecture to support complex deals either in standalone or in multi-Business Group opportunities. The Core Presales helps identify crossselling & up-selling opportunities in key accounts/customer engagements.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- The position has the following core responsibilities:
- Provide all the necessary proactive technical presales support to the Market Units to meet the assigned OI (Order Intake) and revenue targets
- Bring and maintain technical expertise in CNS products and solutions involving CNS Core Portfolio
- Lead CNS customer facing technical engagements, understanding customer business, technical and operational paint points, requirements and KPI’s (use cases, integration points, etc.) and provide subject matter expertise on complex cross-domain solutions.
- Develop deep understanding of key technology trends (standards, industry events, etc.)
- Establish trusting relationship with customer working level stakeholders that provide recommendations to the C-level technical decision makers, to align on technology needs and roadmaps and identify cross-selling/up-selling opportunities for Nokia and CNS.
- Lead discussions on technical requirements and gaps with Product Managers and System Engineers to ensure customer commitments can be met, during pre-sales engagements and to make sure products and services roadmap align with customers’ mid to long-term needs
- Collaborate in technical discussions with other Nokia Business Groups and 3rd parties to provide adequate E2E solution to customers. Document end-to-end architecture including Nokia and 3rd party products, associated interfaces and any adaptations needed, to guide the pre-sales engagement and offers.
- Support the sales team in complex technical discussions and solutions/architecture presentation to customers
- Participate in periodic reviews with Product Managers and Global teams to align on market technology trends
- Guide offer solution strategy for complex cross-domain offers, working with solution architects and specialists as required.
- Collaborate with the broader NOKIA and partners to design joint solutions and support joint sales engagements
- Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & CNS processes.
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
- Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.