1000 - 1200 USD
Ho Chi Minh
- Collaborate with the development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- At least 3 year of experience working as an UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Knowledge of tools: Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative, etc;
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI;
- Excellent visual design;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Competitive salary: Up to $1200 (or negotiable based on candidate's ability);
- Opportunity to develop becoming Supervisor level in 6 months;
- Energetic, dynamic working environments with sharp and smart co-workers;
- 13th monthly salary, evaluate personnel twice a year;
- Other benefits according to Vietnamese law.