ZALORA Engineering is seeking a full-time Frontend Engineer to work on its high profile customer-facing products.
We are on a mission to reduce our time-to-impact, which means we're making efforts to innovate on our CI/CD pipeline, our build system, our coding guidelines, and our development workflow.
- Work in cross-functional team to build product features for the web platform.
- Work with frontend team to reduce time-to-impact.
ZALORA is the leading e-commerce company providing fashion throughout South East Asia. ZALORA Engineering has teams in Singapore and Vietnam to serve millions of users in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines. This regional diversity presents a lot of interesting challenges that you and your colleagues will face. You will learn a lot by tackling these challenges.
ZALORA's e-commerce platform is built with love by the engineering team. The Ho Chi Minh office, 12 Ton Dan, D4 (ZALORA Group) focuses completely on engineering and sets a high standard for software development in the field of e-commerce. This team creates the tech stack that powers ZALORA's stellar shopping experience. This ranges from the online shop and the mobile apps to ZALORA's complex logistics solutions.
- MacBook will be provided
- Opportunity to gain exposure working in 6 Southeast Asian markets
- Premium Healthcare insurance (support for parents, spouse, and children)
- Yearly performance bonus (up to 3 months)
- 15 days annual leave
- Company trip every year and many outing trips
- Budget for your individual training