We are looking for a smart and energetic Senior SAP-ABAP Developer who has responsible for developing high quality and large-scale integration tools, software (e.g. SAP integration, Automation tools, etc..). The associate will report to the IT Director and will be responsible for:
- Implementing API/Web services on SAP S/4 HANA
- Implementing and enhancement reports on SAP S/4 HANA
- Implementing new tools, software and improving existing ones
- Creating reliable, readable and maintainable code
- Supporting the planning and testing features
- Profiling and optimizing existing features
- Proactively researching for bottlenecks and proposing your solutions.
In order to succeed in this role, you ideally should have:
- Experience in SAP-ABAP development
- Experience in implementing and consuming APIs
- Experience in developing and enhancement reports on SAP.
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- A degree in computer science or information technology preferred
- Experience in working with project management tools and versioning systems, ideally GIT, JIRA
- Experience in working on tasks that are critical regarding performance or security
- A positive and proactive attitude, and a team player
- Good English and Communication Skills
Any of these would be a big plus:
- Knowledge of E-commerce, TMS system
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Odoo, Salesforce, Bitrix24
- SQL & programming skills in Java / Python or Ruby
- College degree
- Age: No age limit