The candidate will be responsible for A to Z performance marketing, including campaign strategy, execution, budget management and performance reporting across a number of channels. Predominantly Google Ads and Facebook.
- Plan, create, and manage performance campaigns across a variety of channels
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Stay on top of performance marketing (search engine and PPC) industry trends
Majority of the work will be targeted within the online sporting equipment market in Australia and New Zealand.
SEO experience and capacity is not essential however is favourable.
- Campaign strategy and execution
- Campaign performance reporting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Campaign management
- Research and data analysis for new strategy
- Maintain and improve existing campaigns (Australia)
- Develop and implement new strategy and campaigns (New Zealand)
- Estimated 80% of the candidates time will be working with the Australian and New Zealand projects. This is one client that has an online presence in both countries.
- Each country has a single shopify store servicing it.
- Australia currently spends $15k + per month on Google Ads.
- New Zealand is a new market
- 20% of the candidate’s time will be allocated to supporting our internal SEO and performance marketing (PPC focus) campaigns for our software SAAS products.