Be responsible for order follow up, make sure all orders handled timely and accurately. Assist NPD team and work close with the global customers to achieve the buying targets in Vietnam. Weekly follow up on all ordered projects and shipment deliveries.
- Review merchandise status and monitor the orders smoothly
- Manage the orders and understand the customer’s expectation;
- Maintain the great relationship with suppliers to reach the best results;
- Assist NDP team upon market trends and follow up the customer’s requests;
- Advise the director board in terms of sales and marketing for the suitable products;
- Other tasks regarding the merchandise jobs.
- Education: graduated in University or Colleague or English related.
- Relevant Experience & Knowledge: + At least 03 year working experience in furniture export for US and Western countries.
+ Good experience in Merchandise and Sourcing new products.
+ Understand L/C - Basic Aptitude:
+ Having a positive open mind, flexible on the job & be able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
+ High sense of responsibility, self-motivated;
+ Work independently but being a team player in your problem solving.
+ Excellent team work and working well under pressure.
+ Smart communications & negotiation skills;
+ Honest and strictly complying with professional ethics;
- Basic Skills:
+ Excellent in Oral and Written English (Must)
+ Good in MS office
+ Willing to travel (international or local) if necessary