We are seeking a detail-oriented General Ledger Accountant to perform accounting tasks in collaboration with internal departments. You will be conducting audits on the accuracy of financial information, providing assurance that our accounting practices adhere to regulations, and performing general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
To ensure success as a GL accountant, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of best practices in general ledger accounting and experience in a similar role.
Your mission will include but not limited to the followings:
GL Accountant Responsibilites:
- Prepare monthly Consolidate Financial Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow report with clear notes;
- Prepare monthly journal entries such as Cash, Benefits, Prepaid, In-kind, Expense allocations & Revenue;
- Maintain and update Fixed Assets spreadsheet;
- Review cash deposits and prepare cash receipt journal entries;
- File and maintain all journal entries for internal and audit purposes;
- Performs automating processes and procedures;
- Performs financial audits and tax return paperwork;
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger;
- Lead internal training for accountant staff;
- Join Accounting project as requires;
- Performs other duties as assigned by CFO.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Accounting or CPA is a plus;
- Mastering in English (Communication and Writing) is compulsory;
- Business-oriented, partnering-oriented, solution and result oriented, influence people
- Learning and can-do attitude, and business mindset are a-must;
- Strong interest in tech-driven business, exposure to Tech business is a plus;
- Auditing experience – auditing financial statements and documents requires a strong eye for errors and inconsistencies;
- Accounting functions – general ledger accountants have knowledge of technical accounting functions and are experienced in financial record keeping and bookkeeping
- Math skills – since they work with financial documents, general ledger accountants frequently use math to calculate data and ensure that information is correct.
- Competitive packages
- Room to grow professionally, sponsorship for learning & development of related skills
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of millions of Vietnamese
- Annual Performance Bonuses (up to 2 salary months per year)
- Salary review 2 times/year
- Parking fee & Lunch allowance
- Annual Health Checkup, Premium Health Care (Manager level), Accident Insurance for all members
- Enjoy a variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, quarterly team building to New Year party, company trip etc
- Flat, open and fast-paced environment where every ideas are welcomed
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự