- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Coordinate installation of software systems.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, or security needs to determine hardware configuration
Managerial Task, if leading development team required:
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
The company is a sustainable HR technology innovator, was founded by a group of seasoned HR & staffing professionals in Vietnam, with the vision of fundamentally transforming how companies hire and manage labor productivity in one of the world’s fastest growing economies