You will be responsible for the front end development of new features (particularly e-commerce, video calling, and live chat) of our mobile application following the UX/UI created by our designers. We are looking for someone who is able to adapt to the code that has been written by our tech team on React Native to continue developing the app’s features. You’ll work with senior leadership, external development teams, designers and other stakeholders to help define and implement solutions. You will be required to see projects from conception to final product and to continue with maintenance and add-on features after the first iteration of the app is published.
- Support a small sized engineering team on project development, particularly strategy and technical support
- Review technical design, perform code reviews, maintain functional and technical documentations for back end and front end
- Work on test strategy and methodology setup and optimization
- Ensure the responsiveness of applications and working alongside designers for UX/UI features of products. Experience developing UX/UI features with React Native (especially working with Typescript and Style Components).
- Develop front end applications (using React Native to deploy on both IOS and Android)
- Provide post-implementation maintenance support encountered with the existing applications